Rebecca I. Gumaer
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Family Law
- Father's Rights
REBECCA I. GUMAER graduated from Tulane University in New Orleans with a BA in International Relations and a minor in French. After graduating from Tulane University, Rebecca taught high school English at Mount Carmel Academy in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Rebecca received her JD from Loyola Law School of New Orleans in May of 2005. Upon graduation, Rebecca received her JD and a Certificate in Civil Law and Common Law. Rebecca also received recognition for serving on the Moot Court Staff. While attending Loyola Law School, Rebecca served as the Student Bar Representative for Phi Alpha Delta. Rebecca argued as a member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, now known as the American Association for Justice, and placed within the top ten of her first competition. During the summer of 2003, Rebecca attended the University of Costa Rica Law School in San Jose, Costa Rica and she also studied in Cuernavaca, Mexico.
Rebecca is licensed to practice law in the States of Colorado and Louisiana. Rebecca relocated to the Mile High City in November of 2005 due to Hurricane Katrina. Rebecca practices general civil litigation with the specific focus on guiding families through the issues surrounding divorce, legal separation, child support, and child custody disputes.
Rebecca was selected to sit on the Board of Trustees for the First Judicial District in June of 2008 and she has been recognized for her volunteer work with Metro Volunteer Lawyers.
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2005
- Honors: Moot Court
- Honors: Civil Law Certificate
- Honors: University of Costa Rica Law School Summer Study
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- B.A - 2000
- Major: International Relations
- Minor: French
- Louisiana, 2005
- Colorado, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2006
- Colorado Bar Association, Member, 2006
- Louisiana Bar Association, Trial Lawyers Section, Member , 2005
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member, Young Lawyers Division
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Arapahoe Bar Association, Member
- New Orleans Bar Association, Member
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Bruno & Bruno, LLP, New Orleans, LA, Law Clerk, 2003 to 2004