As society moves forward, it is quite likely that gay marriage and gay parenting will become more the norm. And as we all collectively become more used to the idea, fewer and fewer people will have an issue with same-sex couples marrying and having children. Of course...
- State courts have changed the meaning of common-law marriage
- 3 ways that a spouse could dissipate or waste your marital assets
- The danger of funding a bank account before filing for divorce
- Ask these 3 questions before you decide to divorce
- What to do if your spouse doesn’t agree with your decision to divorce